Andrew Cutts is a freelancer. He supplies Geospatial consulting services. I offer three main services:
- Customised geospatial programming courses in Python at Beginner and Intermediate levels
- Technical writing, guest blogs, ghost written articles
- Remote Sensing and GIS consulting
You can hire me on short term contracts or long term contracts. I have deep industry experience and often bring a fresh perspective on projects. Unlike other consultants my aim is to be flexible, I can in some cases start work in a short period of time.
In 2018 I have
- Worked with a National Park to build land characterisation maps.
- Converted properietary GIS code to Open source GIS Python code so it can be scaled
- Worked with very high resolution imagery and computer vision to detect objects
- Written guest blogs and ghost articles
- Given training courses across the country in GIS, Remote Sensing and Python
To get in touch with Andrew email him: email@example.com
acgeospatial.co.uk is a blog/website owned by Andrew Cutts that supports his work as a freelancer. He has over 15 years’ experience working with Geospatial Technology. He specialises in GIS, Earth Observation, data analytics and rapid prototyping with Python. A summary of all his blogs and and further content including tutorials is available here http://gis.acgeospatial.co.uk.
Git hub https://github.com/acgeospatial