Following on from last years Python course’s I am happy to be able to run the next course on 25th and 26th April 2023. Please see the link below for more details.
This 2 day course will take you from a standing start, no experience required. I’ll give you the tools and knowledge to learn the basics and then apply it to Geospatial data. Course is hosted online via zoom. Run 9:30am to 4:00pm each day (BST)
What do you get?
1. All the code as Jupyter Notebooks.
2. All the challenges and solutions as Jupyter Notebooks. (1& 2 total both days over 30 notebooks!)
3. A pre course 30min check/setup to make sure you have Python and associated libraries installed. This will be scheduled on 24th April. Notes will be supplied if you cannot attend. However a working setup is a prerequiste for both days.
4. The benefit of my experience, ask questions. I will attempt to respond post event if I cannot answer on the day. You’ll get the zoom chat post course.
5. A set of curated links based on my 5 years training and my introduction presentation.
‘Excellent couple of days, thank you very much! Learnt loads!’
‘I think you use the resources in a fantastic way the course is great and we leave with a lot of insights’.
‘Thank you very much Andrew! Really interesting and useful course. Thanks.’
‘Was super interesting the course! I need to review a few things but in general was very well explained’
‘Thanks Andrew, much appreciated very informative course. Kind regards.’
‘Thanks Andrew! It was really interesting!’
‘Thank you so much. I learned a lot’
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via email@example.com
Booking open now!
Learn more about the training I offer here
Or email me firstname.lastname@example.org