Just finished the July course and already had some great feedback
‘Excellent couple of days, thank you very much! Learnt loads!’
‘I think you use the resources in a fantastic way the course is great and we leave with a lot of insights’.
‘Thank you very much Andrew! Really interesting and useful course. Thanks.’
‘Was super interesting the course! I need to review a few things but in general was very well explained’
‘Thanks Andrew, much appreciated very informative course. Kind regards.’
‘Thanks Andrew! It was really interesting!’
‘Thank you so much. I learned a lot’
So we are going again in September!
New for this course!
- For day 1 – More ideas for what the next steps are and another example excerise to do
- For day 2 – Interactive geopandas and saving it as html
What do you get?
1. All the code as Jupyter Notebooks.
2. All the challenges and solutions as Jupyter Notebooks. (1& 2 total both days over 30 notebooks!)
3. A pre course 30min check/setup to make sure you have Python and associated libraries installed. This will be scheduled on 19th September. Notes will be supplied if you cannot attend. However a working setup is a prerequiste for both days.
4. The benefit of my experience, ask questions. I will attempt to respond post event if I cannot answer on the day. You’ll get the zoom chat post course.
5. A set of curated links based on my 5 years training and my introduction presentation.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via email@example.com
Book now to get trained at the July 2022 price!
Learn more about the training I offer here
Or email me firstname.lastname@example.org